Record your Cat, Dog, Guinea Pig or Rabbit's pawprint on their birthday, using the Birthday Cake themed cards in this kit!
And the best part? No need to wash any paws - it’s completely mess free!
With these fantastic keepsake cards, you'll always have a reminder of that furtastic birthday bash and the journey of your pet's paws over time!
- Frame +£3: 4x6 Frame to fit the Birthday Cake cards, in choice of colour.
- Gift Wrap +£2: Ombre gift wrapping paper with gold ribbon
This pet gift kit includes:
- 1x Mess Free, Re-usable PawPrint Stamp
- 1x How to Use Guide
- 2x Birthday Cake Cards (4x6 inches)
- 2x Practice cards (3x5 inches)
- Optional: 1x Frame for your Birthday Cake Card
- Mess free: No direct contact between the ink and your furry friend's paw!
- Re-usable: 3-5 uses
- Black ink for sharp impressions, quick drying
- Non-Toxic and safe for pets
Our kits fit paws up to 9.5x6cm, suitable for various furry friends. From Cats and Rabbits to popular dog breeds like Maltese, Yorkie, Poodle, and more!
Not just limited to small to medium-sized pets: Huskies, Malamutes, German Shepherds and Beagles have created stunning pawprints using our Original Kit.
For Giant Breed dogs, we offer an XL Kit here, fitting paws up to 12.5x8cm. To ensure the perfect fit, we recommend measuring your pet's paw before making your purchase.
We deliver across the UK and internationally. All UK orders are posted via a Tracked Evri Service. For any orders outside of the UK, we post via Royal Mail International Tracked. For further information, please view our 'Shipping and Returns' page here.
All our products are available to refund or exchange, as long as they have not been used. If you have any issues with your product, please get in touch - we will be happy to help. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us! Please see our returns policy here for more details.
We're different from the competition...
Experience mess-free magic with our pawprint stamp!
While traditional stamps often lead to messy paws, our stamp uses a clever ink transfer technique. Your pet's paw never touches the ink, ensuring clean paws every single time.